How can I re-activate the "product tour" in Jira?
When you enter Jira for the very very very first time you get a "product tour" option. I skipped that the first time but I want to do the tour now.
Hi @Dimitri Visser 👋
Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, I haven't identified a way to restart the tour within Jira, however to help Atlassian offer demos as well as a Jira Product Guide which may be useful to take a look at.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Ah that's to bad. A simple fix would be to add it as a link in the help drawer. Thx for the quick reply.
This would have been helpful to demo the features for my team! I accidentally clicked out of it and am super disappointed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.