I have several pages with reusable text that I'm using throughout my knowledge base site. Although it is currently a private site, it will eventually be public. I want the public to be able to see the content of the inserted pages but I don't want the inserted pages to show up in the navigation pane. When I restrict permissions on my reusable text pages, they disappear from the navigation pane for the public, but the macro also cannot display their content.
For example, I have a page that just says "No additional information provided." On my knowledge base pages where there are no additional instructions in the section we call "Guide for Use," I use an "insert page" macro to display this text so that if we eventually decide to change how we say this, I only have to update it in once place instead of dozens. I do not want any of my reusable text pages, including "No additional information provided," to show up in the left-hand navigation pane for public users because it's confusing.
Is there a way to solve this problem?