Hi There,
I'm finding it difficult to find out how to view labels against each story on the backlog. I have already added labels against each story. Can't seem to add a screen shot. I have admin access too.
Many thanks
Hi @Renu P_ ,
you can add Label field to card on your board.
Board settings -> Card layout -> Add Labels
Card Layout settings
Board
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Renu P_,
just to add to Fabio's answer; here's a Marketplace app that might be useful to you: JXL for Jira. It's a full-fledged table/spreadsheet view on your issues that allows showing, inline-editing (either individually or in bulk, via copy/paste), and quick sorting and filtering all your Jira fields - including, of course, your labels. Depending on your use-case, it may be a good addition to the backlog view.
Here's how it looks in action:
More in at https://jxl.app - Disclaimer: I work on JXL
Hannes
Scrum Board
Thank you so much for your response, that's helpful. I'm struggling with finding board settings in Jira. Which screen would I find this on please?
The board settings can be reached by going to your board, clicking the three dots in the top-right menu and then choosing Board settings, like this:
Hope that helps, Oliver
Thank you Hannes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.