Hello everyone,
I am new and happy Jira administrator. What a great project management solution!
I have been using Jira for 2 months and I managed to put a lot of things in place with: Ticket types, workflows with controls, etc. With my team, we are working in sprint mode and we can say that we have succeeded thanks to Jira in implementing Scrum within the team.
The difficulty that I encounter today is the implementation of issue collector.
I started by creating a specific type of issue that I called "Suggestion" and then I created a specific screen.

My Issue Types

The list of my screens

The fields on my screen for suggestions
The problem I am having with the issue collector setting is that I have a field (scope) that is mandatory for the other ticket types we use (bug, story, task and subtasks).
This field is displayed in the issue collector form (see screenshot below) whereas it is not present in my page specific to my Suggestion type issues (see screenshot above).

Configuration screen of the collector issue where we see that after selecting the "Suggestion" issue type, the undesirable "Scope" field is displayed.
To complete the information, here are the other elements of my configuration:
--
--
--
--
--
--
Except for workflows, I'm not familiar with schema configuration.
Is there a kind soul here to explain to me in order the main steps that I must take to allow me to solve my problem please?
Brice