I am a new administrator and Google is the only one teaching me so I'm hoping someone on her can help. We have both Jira Software and Jira Service Management at our company. I have create a form in Jira Service Management for our business to be able to send in requests. The form contains various fields with dropdowns for adding other employees (project sponsor, stakeholders, etc). I have just 2 users currently that are signed into the portal, but the dropdowns don't show any names and I believe it is because the created an account before I added them as a user. Now I can't seem to link those two accounts and the bad one is the only one they are able to sign into in the portal. I have added them as customers and "people" on my project and now I see two emails the wrong one and the right one but again, the wrong one is the one they keep getting forced to log into.