I cannot find teh "create api" key for xray, I see the one for Jira that just has a hidden key, but I dont see the link to create api for Xray that creates an client id and client secret
i am unable to authenticate.
"http://xray.cloud.xpand-it.com/api/v1/authenticate"
I need to provide "client_id" and "client_secret".
I cannot find those fields anywhere.
Navigate to Administration -> Manage apps -> API Keys.
Hi @Dan Schiff
Got it!!
Create the API token from here and try to Authenticate
Let me know if you face any issues
Thanks,Pramodh
And here's the reference for Authentication
https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Authentication+-+REST+v2
Figured it out - you need to go throug Jira Settings (as displayed in the image) to Apps, then you have it in the navbar. The entry doesn´t show if you go directly to the Xray-App from the main navigation.
Hi Pramodh,
I have created client-id and client secret, But when I using them to generate token I'm getting ( 401 error in postman ). Can I know what I'm doing wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.