Hi,
I need certain users to be able to add and remove users from certain groups.Is this possible without giving them full administrator permissions?
Thanks
Hi @Ramiro Justet
No that is not possible. You need to give them admin rights.
If you need to do this to give access within a project then use projects roles which can be managed by Project Admins.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
The closest solution, but not precise, is to make them a Trusted user.
Hi @Ramiro Justet ,
Only site-admins have access to modify groups and user groups memberships in Atlassian cloud.
Site-admins by default provide access to administer all applications in your organization. So ideally it is not possible.
As an alternative, you can enable the automatic user provisioning with an identity provider.
User provisioning integrates an external user directory with your Atlassian organization. This integration allows you to automatically update the users and groups in your Atlassian organization when you make updates in your identity provider. For example, with user provisioning, you can create, link, and deactivate managed Atlassian user accounts from your identity provider.
Kind RegardsUtkarsh
thank you for your quick response!
Hi Ravi,
I don't understand how I could do this at the role level of a project?
Could you explain it to me?
Thank you Utkarsh!
Kind Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.