Hello,
My name is David. I'm trying to migrate a jira server project with csv export/import. Everyting is ok instead of attachments. My jira server instance is protected, so i'm trying to use this solution: "https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/importing-attachments-into-jira-cloud-using-csv-external-system-importer-966669960.html" to migrate attachments:
https://<JIRA-Server-Username>:<JIRA-Server-Password>@myjirasite.com/secure/attachment/10000/image.png
But i can't do it, it can't find the source, and if I try to view this url in browser, can't do it and show me login page. What can I do?
Thanks,
Regards
Hi @David Huerta ,
Welcome to the community!
The url @myjirasite.com/secure/attachment/10000/image.png is server instance specific and each project and attachment on the Jira server has different random directory id. The best way to identify this using UI is to hover over the attachment on the Jira server and chrome will tell you the number after /attachment/number/attachmentname.extension.
Kind RegardsUtkarsh
Hello, I only use these url as example (to avoid paste here the real url, a enterprise production jira). The url in my real case is a working url, I only want to know how i can put credentials into url to work into CSV external System Importer. Can you help me?
Thanks for the help!
You need to probably check on the below first:
Is your Jira server instance accessible to Atlassian cloud site?
You need to make sure Atlassian cloud IP ranges and domains are not blocked by any security rules configured for server application.
If you are struggling with any of the ip ranges, i suggest you reach out to atlassian support at support.atlassian.com
Thanks for reply Utkarsh,
My Jira server instance hasn't any ip filter, but it needs a logged user to view attachments. If I put a correct user (user what I user to log in) into the template "https://<JIRA-Server-Username>:<JIRA-Server-Password>@myjirasite..." (read in https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/importing-attachments-into-jira-cloud-using-csv-external-system-importer-966669960.html), in theory I should can view attachment. Any idea?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.