I am trying to assign components in my project against each ticket but unable to find the field. Tried looking into administration but have not found there as well.
It could be that you were on a TMP project. Can you verify by looking on the lower left corner to see if you see team managed project? When I last checked components was not supported in TMP.
yes, I am in TMP project
is there a way I can still enable this? I would have to find a way around to define components or move away from TMP are the only options?
I just found the open suggestion for adding components to TMP - JSWCLOUD-17601 . You may want to vote and watch the issue. However that's not gonna help you in the near term. So yes CMP is the only solution if components is required.
Thanks Jack, appreciated the quick response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.