We are looking for a solution to fetch the time between the change of status via Rest API. We are currently using Time in Status app but I couldn't make the request via REST API work.
I'm following the documentation here: https://dev.obss.com.tr/confluence/display/MD/TiS+Cloud+-+REST+Reporting
What we are trying to achieve:
- Get the time between status change
- Example: New = 0d 0h 0m 5s -> Assigned 0d 05 29m 21
- Technically, a json version of the image below.
On the other hand, I need guidance on how to use the tisjwt token, I have generated a token on Time is Status API Setting but I am not sure where to place this parameter.
On Time in Status documentation below is the request example.
<service_url>/rest/issue?issueKey=<issueKey>
But when you run this it will return an error that tisjwt token is required. I also tried <service_url>/rest/issue?issueKey=<issueKey>&tisjwt=<token> but it is still not working.
