The Resolution field is on the Create Issue screen which makes zero sense. How do I remove that field but still have it available on Resolve Screen?
Hi @Kristin Wheeler ,
This should solve your problem.
Hi @Kristin Wheeler
Welcome to the Community!!
Navigate to Project Settings, Click Screen Options --> Select the Create Issue Screen --> Remove the Resolution Field!!
Thanks,Pramodh
If it were only that easy! I only have a Default Screen. I don't have a "Create Issue Screen" to edit. I wish I did, but I don't know how to do that. If I edit the Default Screen, it removes it from all screens which is not what I want.
If that's the case, you would need to create a separate screen for Create, Edit and view screen and assign them to the corresponding screen Schema.
Instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-screens/
Good luck
Thank you for this! I'm so close. It's working on my default issues, but not on my custom 'Change' issues. How do I add it to where the blue arrow is pointing
Never mind, just figured it out! Thanks for your guidance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.