Isn't it possible to determine and set Priority based on a custom field during issue creation ? Like if number of cases are more than 50, set priority as "Major" or something ?
Hi @Davis Chettupuzha
This is the legacy automation. I would use the new jira automation:
I hope this helps
The problem may be the field is not present on the issue create screen!! Can you try adding the field and then configuring Automation.
Or re-indexing would also fix the issues sometimes.
Let me know if the issue resolves by trying above two methods
Thanks,Pramodh
@Pramodh M
I will try this out and see how it goes.
Thanks
Will try using smart values. But think issue here might be related to field not available during jira creation.
I see you are using legacy Automation, can you try with new Automation for Jira!! @Davis Chettupuzha
But will check on new jira Automation as well.
How do I get new Automation ? Is that on a different jira version ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.