Hi,
I have removed the HipChat integration and want to remove it from the issue view, but it does not allow me. Any ideas on how I can do this?
Hi Michael,
You can look at Remove hipchat on issue details of a given project ?.
The reply from @Anatoli Kazatchkov:
This is probably the answer to your question . It describes who sees the hipchat panel. If you want to disable the panel for everyone you can do it by disabling a plugin module that is responsible for the panel: underManage add-ons > Find "HipChat for JIRA" > 37 of 37 modules > Disable "hipchat-viewissue-panel" modulehttp://screencast.com/t/AgaLIGZyDf9k There is also a feature request for the more configurable controls:JRA-42616 - Allow admins to configure who gets to see HipChat panel OPEN
This is probably the answer to your question . It describes who sees the hipchat panel. If you want to disable the panel for everyone you can do it by disabling a plugin module that is responsible for the panel: under
Manage add-ons > Find "HipChat for JIRA" > 37 of 37 modules > Disable "hipchat-viewissue-panel" module
http://screencast.com/t/AgaLIGZyDf9k
There is also a feature request for the more configurable controls:JRA-42616 - Allow admins to configure who gets to see HipChat panel OPEN
Best Regards, Damien.
I followed along on the screencast, but I do not have the disable button shown for the hipchat-viewissue-panel. I have full admin access and we are using JIRA software cloud.
That's kinda weird... I can do it in my own JIRA. It probably work only for JIRA Software Server... That's why I tagged Anatoli, he will more able to help you than me. I'm still looking for more informations
Hi Michael, some of the add-ons in the cloud could not be disabled even by admins (which is the case here). Could you please contact support and we will help you out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.