Is it possible to put some extra information into the log in a post-function?
How?
Hi Maurice,
what kind of extra information would you want to add, and from what? A Nunjucks script?
JIRA field values when executing a post function...
JMWE can't log the entire issue, that would be way too big.
May I ask why you'd like to log issue fields - for what purpose, and in what context (e.g. in which post function)?
Hello @David Fischer ,
I would like to know if I can add a custom field like department on worklog created post function where it set the department based on user property and this attribute should be per worklogauthor that is if multiple worklogs on the same ticket each field department should reflect the attribute of each worklogauthor and not only the latest worklogauthor.
Is this possible?
Thank you.
Hi,
I am not sure if this will serve the goal you're trying to achieve, but if that's an option in your situation, you could use our Clockwork Pro app which features custom worklog attributes.
Currently we only support boolean (checkbox), single-select (dropdown) and multiselect (label-style) fields with plans to implement some other custom attribute types in the relatively near future.
You can read more about this feature on our blog and on our documentation page.
Let me know if you'd like to know more. You can also reach out to our CS team via our Service Portal.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.