I have inserted the table of content macro and when I click the edit tool I get nothing.
I am fairly new to Confluence. Is there something more I need?
@Tim Edwards Welcome to the Atlassian community
In Confluence cloud when you click edit you should have a window slide out on the right-hand side with different properties that can be set for the marco. What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache to see if this rectifies the issue?
I am using Microsoft Edge. I see where it is supposed to open but nothing actually comes up.
@Tim Edwards Have you cleared your browser's cache? It is working for me in Edge. You might also try a different browser like Chrome to see if it works with that browser?
Thanks I will give that a try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.