Hello!Please disable DMARC
You may have recently posted the same thing elsewhere on the community. Update your text, or wait before reposting.
Hi @Поддержка "на_полке" ,
welcome to community.
Please, read the following article if you need to fix issues with DMARC https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/DMARC-might-be-blocking-your-email-notifications-from-Jira/ba-p/1441768
Hope this helps,
Fabio
I can't even leave comments here.
Yes, this function helps prevent spam. You'll need to post something new, not repeat what you said before (which isn't of any help anyway, we've already seen what you said)
Did the doc Fabio referred to help fix your problem?
no,do you have a telegram for communication?
Ok, so why did the doc not help? What is the actual problem you have here? What are you trying to do, and why?
I have a free version so I can't disable DMARC. I added the mail.ru domain to the white list, but DMARC still blocks it.
Ok. You'll need to go up to a standard paid plan to do that. Atlassian don't support customising free versions.
How to switch to this plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.