Hello Support,
I want to call JIRA API to fetch all worklogs for a month and I have some specific information stored in one of the CustomFields. Is it possible to fetch CustomField information in API?
Your early response is appreciated.
Hi @Smita Jain
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
Yes you can fetch those details.
For worklog here is the API https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-worklogs/#api-group-issue-worklogs
And for custom field of issue we have to do GET API for issues :
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-get
Regards,Vishwas
Thank you Vishwas.
Does that mean I need to call two separate APIs? I remember in server based JIRA, we had API to get timesheet report as well. Is there anything similar available in cloud JIRA?
Hey @Smita Jain
For worklog one API is enough, first one.
since you had asked custom field also rite hence the second API.
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you Vishwas for your prompt reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.