Hey @Satish K
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
Did you check if it is the same behaviour in incognito mode ? If it is coming fine in incognito mode then there might be possibility that there is some extension in browser causing this issue and try disabling one by one to see if that solves the issue.
Regards,
Vishwas
Hey @Vishwas ,
I'm having the same issue in the latest Chrome: 99.0.4840.0 (Official Build) dev (64-bit), Windows 10.
To your question: yes, it can be reproduced in incognito with all extensions turned off.
Hey @Yuri Sitnikov
Recently there are few issues with Chrome new version and jira not loading. I would suggest you to reach out to Atlassian Support Team.
A paint extension in chrome messed up my Jira on chrome. It caused it to cut off the right side. I switched the extension to activate "On click" and that brought everything back to normal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.