I've been running in circles trying to figure out how to install the Insight Discovery app. I see how to install the discovery agent locally but have had no luck finding how to get the server side running on the Jira Service Management Cloud side. I am currently in a free trial if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott and welcome to Community!
Here is the documentation about how to install Insight Discovery:
Let us know if you have any specific question regarding the installation.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Thank you Manon. I guess I'm still a little confused. Does this not tie into the Cloud version?
Even if you're using the Cloud version, you still need to install Insight Discovery on a server you can find detailed information here: Export data from Insight Discovery to Insight Cloud
Ahhhhhh thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.