https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/what-is-an-atlassian-team/
Is this still supported? We have started using it a few years ago, but nothing has happened in terms of new features. I do not even know where to find the "People" dropdown anymore to create a team.
Hi @Alexander Wegener
As of now nothing on the roadmap!!
You can @mention team to notify all your team members
Guess we are going to use this feature to group people and get the updates of people in the team for now.
However, the Beta Products which is still not generally out have beneficial factors when using teams not as much in Jira or Confluence
Here's a peek
In Atlassian, there's always more!! Keep using this feature what it offers and enjoy if the new ones come in the future.
Thanks,Pramodh
Thanks Pramodh!
How can I create a new team?
Please find information on how to create a new team here:
Thanks Daniel!
Like I wrote in my original question: I do not even know where to find the "People" dropdown anymore to create a team. Can you help with that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.