Hi Gurus!
When I set up a project (classic) I need to enter very specific information such as project sponsor, budget number and so on. This information should not be replicated anywhere except the highest hierarchy (presumably) Epic. Most certainly, these data should be searchable so I can build reports/dashboards based on these metadata. Another issue - when I create another Epic all these data should populate automatically from Epic No1.
I thought about creating custom fields and creating a screen specifically for Epic but how can I duplicate all these fields when I create another Epic?
Or maybe should I create some issue type with a higher hierarchy than Epic and enter all info there? - If it is an option, how can I make it so that all issues created, such as epic, stories, etc will be under this "newly created" issue type?
Thank you very much in advance for your help and time.