Supposedly, I can highlight text, click Comment, and write a comment about the text.
Here's my problem: the text on which I want to comment is the page title. It will not let me do that.
Are there any plans to include this functionality?
Hi @ray.kim
I recommend you create a feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
We can then vote for it and Atlassian will put in their backlog.
Cheers
Are we on the same page here, I just created a comment by selecting a text which is same as the page title (I have marked it in red)
Here's the reference, if you could include screenshots or whats the error message that you are getting, that would be helpful
Thanks,Pramodh
I agree, inline comment to a page title is currently not possible and this should be raised as a new feature request.
Oh I read the text wrong way, yeah correct it's not possible 😅
No, we are not. I am not looking to comment on a piece of text that is the same as the page title, I want to comment on the actual page title.
Feature request created: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73444
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.