I am attempting to edit a page in Confluence Cloud. There is information on the page. But when I click the edit button there is no content on the draft page. And if I publish that draft, the content will disappear from the actual page. I've included screenshots below of the page and the content after I click edit.
The page before editing.

The page after I click the edit button

The problem is limited to this particular page. I am able to successfully edit other pages.
I've also noticed that only some of the users on the team are having this problem. Others are able to edit the page without a problem.
I have already searched Google for an answer and I can find a similar problem from 2018 and 2020 but it is only on Confluence Server and the solution involves accessing a database table. I don't have any access like that because I am using Confluence Cloud.