Please, how can I create sorting by particular QA tester inside of this query
PROJECT = Ecommerce AND (STATUS WAS "QA Testing" AFTER "2019/08/15") AND (STATUS WAS "QA Testing" BEFORE "2022/11/20") ? Thanks!
Hi Dmitri,
What do you mean by sorting "by a particualar QA tester"? Do you just mean sort by the QA Tester field? (Assuming you have a custom field by that name)
Hi John, I mean if there are multiple QA testers were involved within a given period (all of them are QA Tester), then how to sort by QA Tester John and QA Tester Dmitri?
Just don an Order by on that field and it will group all the testers by name.
PROJECT = Ecommerce AND (STATUS WAS "QA Testing" AFTER "2019/08/15") AND (STATUS WAS "QA Testing" BEFORE "2022/11/20") ORDER by "QA Tester"
Or whatever the actual field name is where you are storing the tester's name.
Maybe better to rephrase my request a such way: how can I query to find in how many tickets I was as a QA Tester within a given period?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.