I've been working with a customer and sharing my Confluence with her so she could record thoughts. She has since gotten her own licensed copy. Short of just copying and pasting is there a way to export and import?
Hi @Jim Stewart
If you are on Cloud then you can export the page to word which can later be imported in another Confluence.
You will find these options if you click on three dots on top right of your page.
You can also go to space settings and export the whole space as an xml, which can be imported.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
I sometimes need to move pages between instances. I use the source editor plugin to copy the actual page source to copy pages across.
Yes, I just noticed that. I think that will work. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.