I have downloaded free version of JIRA on my laptop. When i tried to go to settings it says you are not an admin. I am the only one on the site
question is How i can become an admin so i can change few things and go to look and feel?
Hi @ACP 5000 ,
The Admin account is the one which was setup during the installation.
<Step-7>https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-on-windows-938846835.html
If you do not recollect the same, I would suggest proceeding with the fresh installation and make a note of the details during the installation.
BR,
Bibek
Hi @ACP 5000 try reinstallation .
Thanks !!
There is no free version of Jira to download, so I am not sure where you are looking.
However, if you mean you have created a Cloud Jira, then the admin account is the one you set it up with. If you mean you have downloaded Jira Server, then the admin account was the one you were prompted to create during setup.
You'll need to use that account, not the one you've added and then logged in as.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.