Hi, while I am totally ok with using a template that's designed and created for software projects, is there a way I could change this default display text to something else?
Welcome to the Community!
I'm afraid the display of the project type is hard-coded. It's also not that important, other than for telling people broadly what the project is for. Why would you like to change it?
(If it's about language, then it does get translated from Australian English into whatever language you select, but the translated result is fixed too)
It is not possible to change the text displayed.
I'm using it for a non-software project and thought that might be less convincing for a group of non tech person using it as a kanban for a non tech project.
Ok thanks.
Makes sense, but I think education is probably the best approach here - tell your people that the tool is aimed at developers, so it talks a lot about software, but they don't need to worry about it.
For them, it's just the most appropriate thing the software does to support them, and that one "field" has not quite the right name for the way they are going to use it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.