Hello,
How do I display unpublished pages on my sidebar without publishing the pages?
@Mylien Truong Welcome to the Atlassian community
Unpublished pages will not show up in the navigation until they are published so there is no way to add them to the sidebar until you publish them.
@Brant Schroeder thank you for answering that. I can create multiple pages and once published, move them to the appropriate space? Is there a way to publish the pages and make it private?
@Mylien Truong You can publish a page and then add page restrictions so you are the only one who sees the page or only select individuals see it. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-or-remove-page-restrictions/
Let me know if you have any other questions.
@Brant Schroeder can I add the restrictions if I don't have global admin access? I just created the space and pages?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.