We are using the page mainly for attaching documents therefore I used attachment macro in the page. As the page banner I used a picture which is an attachment and as the picture is attachment I see the picture in the attachment list. I don't want to see the banner in the attachment list. First I used attachment label in attachment macro as I don't want the users label their attachment themselves I gave a label name. The problem is that automatic labeling works when you upload from the "browse for files" button not at the "drag and drop" place. Shortly, is there a way that show only attachments that don't have a specified label or excluding a specified attachment in the list?
My second question is as we will have a lot of attachment, users need to scroll down to upload a new one. Is there a different way from anchors or hyperlink like putting a scroll into the attachments or putting the "drag and drop box" above the attachment list?