I know that on the Jira Scrumboard, when I moved the last sub-task under a user story to done, I was prompted to transition the User Story as well to done.
I added a second status (and have a transition to both), I used to be prompted to select which of the 2 status's I want to transition into. I am no longer being prompted at all. It is likely for some change I made in my workflow or other change to the configuration, but I cannot figure out why not. This is a feature that I really enjoyed.
Some background on my setup.
I have these status's set up (amongst others).
- In QA
- Ready For UAT
- Ready For Release
I have a transition from Ready For Review into both Ready For UAT and Ready For Release. I would expect that if the status is In QA and the last sub task is transitioned to Done, that I would be prompted (used to work) to transition the Parent to either Ready For UAT or Ready For Release.
Any ideas why I am not being prompted at all?