So I shared a filter with another JIRA user, they received the email with the link and are able to view it through the link. But he would like to search for it under manage filters and to be able to save it as a favorite.
This is part of a larger issue, I would like to add that filter to individual dashboards that I've shared with each user, to display issues assigned to that user and able to sort by due date. I want them to be able to see their own filter results in their own dashboard gadget. I originally set the filter up as current user but that didn't work either. When the user views their own dashboard they receive an error
"There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.
I hope that's enough info. The other side item is that the Assigned to Me gadget should be configurable like the filter results gadget so you can add fields to it that are sortable.
Thank You!