I am an Admin, but when I look at my Profile > Summary > Details, my email address does not show. There is no option to edit the details, so how do I add my email address to my profile?
hmm, if you click on you avatar and select profile there should be a Contact section as shown. There is also Manage your account where you can edit details.
Thanks for the fast response Jack. When I click my avatar and select profile, I don't see a Contact section or Manage your account.
There's something strange or at least different in what you are looking at. I wondered if it might have something to do with a free account so I went to look at my free instance. Again if I click on my avatar in the upper right I get a screen like below. It appears that you know do not see manage your account at all? I don't see any "summary" screen.
Here are 2 screenshots of when I click my avatar and also when I click Settings. I still don't see Manage your account.
And clicking User management just takes me to the page where I can see all of our users.
Hello Jeff, I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?
Hi Elia. No, unfortunately I never did resolve it.
@Jeff Bailey , any update on this?
No, it is still not resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.