Hi,
For sometime now I have noticed that wrapping text in {code}, {noformat}, {panel} no longer puts it into a block. These are still referenced here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=advanced
This is very useful when dumping code or outputs from logs into tickets.
There is the single line code syntax ( ``` ) but this is messy as it does not wrap text.
Please advise.
Make sure the field that you are looking at is using the Wiki style renderer.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-renderers-938847270.html#Configuringrenderers-wikirenderer
Hi Tim,
I've confirmed the comment field is set to 'Wiki style renderer' so this isn't the issue.
Any further suggestions?
What type of field is it? Is it the Paragraph type field?
It doesn't say. It just says they are 'wiki style renderer' and confirms how many screens they're attached to.
As this relates to Description and Comment fields they should be relatively generic, I have made no changes to them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.