I want to mention a coworker in a comment. I type @, and I do not see a list of names. Have I somehow disabled this function? If so, how to reset?
You should be able to mention any users that are part of the project (have browse permissions). Are you not seeing any users if you start typing? Try typing the name of assignee.
Hey @Michael Gatonska ,
To mention users, we need global permission "Browse Users and Groups" . For this you need Jira admin access. If you are not Jira admin, Please contact your Jira admin for the access.
Please refer this link https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-global-permissions/
Regards,
Nayana N
Yep good callout @Nayana N . That certainly could be the root cause.
Hi Michal,
To use @ functionality you superficially need "Browse Users and Groups" Permission
If you are not jira admin -
Ask jira admin to give you "Browse Users and Groups" Permission
If you are Jira admin -
1. Go to System > Global Permission
2. Check you have added yourself to "Browse Users and Groups" Permission
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.