Hello, the properties of transition was not included in webhook content, but I need them for judgment, are there any ways to solve it? Thanks!
Hi @吴昊 ,
what exactly to you mean by properties of transition? Id of the transition? Thank you.
Thanks for your reply, the properties of transition could be seen here.
As seen above, I have added a "toad_action_type", is it possible to be included in webhook content? So far I have to fetch it via api "GET /rest/api/3/workflow/transitions/{transitionId}/properties"
Thanks
Thank you. I don't think it is possible to add it to webhook.
I would recommend you to use automation functionality and it's action Send web request instead of webhooks. Use can use audit log to debug the functionality and you can also add any custom data, you want, to the payload.
OK, I'll have a try, thanks for your suggestion!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.