Is there any way not to have so much padding above and below rectangular images with the new Confluence image editor? It's creating way more white space than needed.
As long as Atlassian will not let us control the CSS, no.
I'm having the same issue adding some short & wide images to Confluence pages. The page editor holds a SQUARE space for the image on the page, meaning there's way too much padding above and below the image.Weirdly this only happens to some images. Here's the pattern:
- if I take a screenshot that's short & wide and upload it, the page holds the correct rectangular space for the image aspect ratio.
- if a take a screenshot, crop the screenshot in Preview (I'm on a mac) in a short wide aspect ratio, and upload the cropped image, then it holds a square space for the rectangular image.
No idea why it would be doing that. Hope it gets fixed.
Thank you for posting this! I was running into this same issue with an image edited in Preview. I took a screenshot of the same image, uploaded that and now the padding is gone!
Thanks a lot for the tipĀ @Kathy Bateman!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.