For issues created via email, I would like to prioritize them so that they automatically display at the top of the backlog. Additionally, is there a way to assign them to a specific sprint in a project?
Hey Brandon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The only way I know would be to add an ORDER By statement to the end or your board filter and then use a custom field to do the sorting. But this would mean your entire board would be based on that sorting automatically and you would not be able to override that. That includes board and the backlog.
Thanks John! Can a ticket created via email be placed in a specific sprint or with a specific tag?
.
I am not sure how you would know it came in by email, unless you were able to parse something out of the Subject or Body.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.