How can I show the Creator field on the Agent view?
Hi @Daniel Alonso
Can you show us a example you need?"Creator" field comes by default on JSM, but you might be talking about something else.
Thanks, Édpo for your response,
In Service Management you can create requests on behalf of people, that user will be the requestor, I want to see the person who created the request.
If you see in the History activity you can see that the Creator name is shown there, but how can I show it in the People section?
Oh, no problem @Daniel AlonsoHere an example of automation using the smart value ((reporter.displayName}}:1. In this automation, I'm changing the value in the custom field "Campo Exemplo".
2. I changed the reporter twice, but it's just recorded the first one, because the automation just ran in the beginning.
Great! that works, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.