I have 2 boards now
1. Kanban board - used for BA
2. Scrum Board - used for development team
Kanban board have different swim lanes and additional workflow settings
Kanban board swim lanes - ready for groom, merge, UAT, acceptance
Kanban board workflow settings column - ready for definition, swag, request expedite
Scrum board have different swim lanes - Ready For Dev, Dev in progress, ready for UAT, done
Here is the process I wanted to implement
1.BA will create user story in Kanban board which will go through it own status and workflow
2. In the scrum board, I have added the filter and status mapping which will return the Kanban board user stories in scrum board
I am facing below Issue
1. If I move the user story status from "Ready for dev" to "dev in progress' in scrum board, it is not allowing me to do. Because dev in progress status is not present in kanban board. Is it possible to handle this case?
Note: In case If they change status in kanban board, it is reflecting back in scrum board. I have handled that by mapping the kanban board status in scrum board