Hello,
I am not a very experienced Jira software and have specific needs for the organization I am now working for.
SItuation is :
- A project development team is already working with Jira software and confluence for the develpment of a software platform. Scrum projet is set up nicely and work ongoing.
- This dev team is a partner of the company I am working for. Meaning their Jira instance is their own. The dev cycle starts when stories are validated.
- My organization needs Jira software for managing its own project as well as communicating with Jira outside for the externalized developments.
- But dev company does not allow to use their tenants for externals outside dev activities. So I have to work on antother tenant
So I need :
- Jira software to manage work prior to externalized dev (define Epics, product ownership).
- Share Epics, stories cross tenants.
I hope that makes sense.
Thanks.