I have a particular use in mind for Confluence that really calls for a single user who adds and edits content (but any anonymous user can view the content).
Can I purchase a license for a single user? Or is there a minimum of ten users?
It is indeed 10 - that's a starter licence.
OK -- well, in that case it's a non-starter for this use case.
It is the only option for this use case. Why would it be a non-starter?
I am curious as to what you are trying to achieve here, in that what would stop you from getting a starter licence so you can have an author and a worldwide audience for them?
Isn't it $5.50 per month, per user? I'd be paying $55 per month, even if I have only one user -- far too much for the humble use to which I was intending to put it (publishing a collection of my wife's recipes).
I totally get that Atlassian intends this for commercial use, so I've just been barking up the wrong tree. Never hurts to ask, I figured.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.