Hello,
I am looking for an app or JSM add-on that would be able to manage what products our customers have purchased, as well as what version they are currently on. At the moment we are managing this by a spreadsheet, but I find that hard to keep fully up-to-date and there is no integration with JSM. I know I could probably use Confluence for this as well, but I would like to see if there is an app out there that is designed to manage/integrate into our JSM (other than Confluence).
I've done a quick search on the Marketplace for asset management apps and have found a few, but most look they are for tracking physical assets - laptops, tablets, etc. I'm sure there is probably a way to make that work, but I am reaching out here to see if anyone else in the community has had similar needs and what solutions you've come up with.
Thanks in advance!
Russ