All tasks/requests have to go through all the columns created, however when it reaches the last column which is "done" the tasks created will disappear after a couple of days. How do I view all the tasks that have been created since number one?
Hi @Kelvin Po Keng Siong ,
Welcome to the Community!
You can Search for issues in a project
Kind RegardsUtkarsh
I am unable to navigate myself to that menu, and it does not explain why my task will disappear when it reaches the done column.Kindly advise @Utkarsh Agarwal
Hi @Kelvin Po Keng Siong
Maybe this will help:
Now, regarding why issue disappear, if you are the board admin in a company managed project, you should be able to navigate to the board settings > scroll to the bottom and find something like:
Hope this helps.
Good day to you @Utkarsh Agarwal I keep trying to see if I can find the menu however I have only this.There is no issue popping out on my side-bar menu.Kindly advise.Thank you and Best Regards,Kelvin.
Hello @Utkarsh Agarwal
What about just a jira project? (project management template, company managed)
How do you make sure the items don't disappear?
You may update the hide older issues board settings: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Re-Tasks-marked-as-done-disappear-after-couple-of-days/qaq-p/1917125/comment-id/645594#M645594
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.