Hi all,
I hope some can help me with this trivial question.
I wanted to add/embed a calendar in our Confluence project page. The instructions from this support https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/embed-calendars-on-confluence-pages-654213492.html#EmbedCalendarsonConfluencePages-Pastethecalendar'slink says....
Paste the calendar's link
But my on step 1, I could not find the 'Calendars' in header or space sidebar. Is there something I need to enable to see the Calendars option?
Cheers,
Zaldy
@Zaldy Parian the Calendars option is not available on the free or Standard version of Confluence. It does come with Premium and Enterprise. What version are you working with?
@Zaldy Parian
If my answer helped you, please mark it accepted to help other users find it when experiencing similar challenges.
This seems like a crucial feature to omit from the Free or Standard version. Hope Atlassian will reconsider.
Hey @Andy Gladstone , I can't find it on the Enterprise version either.
@[deleted]have you checked with your admins that they have enabled calendars?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.