Greetings!
I've created a child page (CP2) of a child page (CP21) and I want to insert a Page Tree with the parent (CP1) as the root, but I don't get that choice. It's either @home or @self, even if I type @parent in the root box. Is this a "feature" or a bug?
Cheers
Hi @[deleted]
Yes, we have observed this, include the page name of the parent page in order to include all the child pages in the macro
Thanks,Pramodh
I am able to replicate this issue, so its a bug probably. As mentioned on this article, I can't see @parent, @none special value in the "Root page" parameter in Page Tree macro. I would suggest you to submit a support ticket with Atlassian, they will work with you directly to collect the details, Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed.
Hey there!
Did you follow this link, which is provide by the support member? I can you please follow back tell me that your issue was fix?
Thank you!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.