Hello,
I've added my domain to https://admin.atlassian.com/o/{organizationId}/emails > Email domains and added all DNS records shown there. For now all DNS records are green except last TXT record which is shown as red:
TXT atlassian-sending-domain-verification={guid}
If we
When we hover mouse pointer over red circle the following message is shown:
"The value for this TXT record is missing from your domain provider"
However this record is added to DNS of my domain and I can see it e.g. in https://dnslookup.online/txt.html (Name field shown there is set to domain name. I.e. exactly how it is shown in Atlassian):

But still when I click Run DNS record check this TXT record validation fails and I get email "We're unable to confirm a match".
Any ideas what can be wrong?
PS. Note that another TXT record for SPF is also added to DNS and shown as green in Atlassian. So problem is only with this last TXT verification record.
PPS. Before that I also added general domain verification (which is used for managing users accounts in organization, i.e. not for emails sending) using another TXT record:
TXT atlassian-domain-verification={id}
and this record is still there. Can it be related somehow?