I have 2 teams working on the same project. I created a JQL filter and shared it with the project but its not filtering the issues on the board. I changed it to organization and its still not working.
Can someone please help?
Thanks!
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Are you wanting your board to encompass only the issues in the filter you created? If so, and this is a Company Managed project, have you set the board to use that filter? Go to Board Settings > General, and review the Filter specified there.
If the board is set to use the filter, and you still believe the board is not filtering the issues then please provide the following:
1. A copy of the filter
2. Specify if issues are getting included that should not, or if issues are getting excluded that are not
3. An example of one of the issues from #2.
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
Its a company managed project. Created a JQL filter tested its working fine. Then I saved it and from Board Settings --> Edit JQL Querry --> picked the saved JQL however the board does not display the filtered list of issues still.
I appreciate your help. Thanks!
@Sangeeta Gautam
please provide the following:
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.
This being a public forum I cannot share all the details hopefully it gives an idea. The board filter goal is to show only those issues that have been assigned to certain resources. Although the filter itself works fine as such but when I use it as a saved filter in the general tab as shown below the board is empty instead of showing the issues for the resources in the IN clause. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.