Hi guys!
I can't find the way to print Kanban board cards. Could you please share a guideline where the print button is hiding. Couldn't find it neither in board "..." setings nor project's.
Thanks in advance!
Best,
Kima
Hey @Kima Atoyan
For Kanban board also it is at the same place please check out.
Please note that it depends on the type of projects. This Print option is available for "Company Managed Projects". In case if you are project is "Team Managed" in board we dont have that option.
Hope this helps !!
Regard,
Vishwas
It depends on the type of board you are dealing with. If you can access the board settings by clicking on the ellipses in upper right then you will have a "print cards" option.
Please share your similar screenshot.
I removed the accepted answer here as I think it was Accepted by someone other than @Kima Atoyan .
@Jack Brickey it's not scrum it's Kanban board, and I can't find it there at the same place for Kanban board.
Hi @Kima Atoyan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Adding to what Vishwas notes, if you are using a Team-managed project, here is the suggestion to add card printing: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17245
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @Bill Sheboy
Thanks for pointing that out, it is very good trick
Regards,
Hi @Vishwas and @Bill Sheboy ! Thanks a lot! I'll check the project version and try the trick if it's next-gen one!
@Kima Atoyan , it works for me in CMPs for both scrum and Kanban. Maybe you are using a TMP project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.