When I review my task list, I can see "to do", "in progress" and "done" for my issues
How do I hide the "done" tasks?
Also how do I stop subtasks appearing as separate issues in the task list? I just want them to remain with their "Parent" task
@E-Sign
Welcome!
Where exactly do you want to apply these visibility settings?
On a kanban board, in Advanced Roadmaps?.
Can you share this information and other screen details?
So we can help you in the best way.
Hi Fernando,
Its a Jira project
I understood!
On this screen you won't be able to list the issues by hierarchy from "Story > Sub-task" because this is a Jira issue queue screen, so you can only enter display data in it in order of status, creation, reporter, etc, but not list according to hierarchies.
The most you can do is sort by issuetype from A-Z or from Z-A, but it doesn't guarantee that it takes the hierarchy.
You will be able to achieve this issue hierarchy pattern by taking a filter to a KANBAN board more easily.
About you wanting to see a queue of issues other than "Done".
When accessing the "Queues" section in Jira;You will see the option "Open issues";This is an auto-generated filter by Jira where you will see all issues that have not taken on resolved status (Done, canceled, closed).
But if you really want issues only with status other than "Done", apply the following filter
"Project = xxxxx AND status != Done".
Click "Save Filter" and you will have a filter saved with these issues. To consult it, just click on "Filters" and it should appear at the top of the search.
Hope this is helpful.
If you need anything else, let us know.
Thanks, ideally the sub tasks would have appeared in a different filter/queue
Also, for some reason, I can't see any tickets in the help desk page, see below:
This must be project permissions.
You can solve it in a more practical way as follows:
Access the project:Click on "Project Settings";Click on "People";Click on "Add people"Put your user as administrators.
Or you can go to project settings and "Permissions" and configure your user for project permissions.
Thanks, that been very helpful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.