Hi,
I have created filter for a JIRA project.
The overall system default is set to private.
There appears to be no method to add users.
How do I either set to public, or enable adding users to see the filter?
Hi Paul,
You can edit filters: Filters -> ... -> Edit -> Select role for sharing.
You can read Atlassian documentation Configure filters
Pavel
Hi, there is not edit option on our board. I suspect the overall enterprise system has been setup to only have private filters. This fix is not available. Is there a way to change the filter permission at the enterprise level. Pretty sure, the entire Atlassian has a default set that the filter are all private
Yes, Jira has private filters set by default for the entire application. This behavior can be changed by Jira Administrator in Settings -> Default User Preferences -> Edit Default values.
You can manually change the current filters that are private (your filters) to public. You can still look at Save your search as a filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.